Áo bomber là gì? Phối đồ với áo bomber sao mới đẹp


Cái tên bomber không còn quá xa lạ với người yêu thời trang tại nước ta, dù là một từ tiếng Anh 100%, nhưng vì độ phổ biến của kiểu áo này nên rất nhiều người biết đến kiểu áo bomber này. Tuy vậy không hẳn ai cũng đều biết tới nó, vậy nên bài viết sau đây sẽ giúp những bạn chưa từng nghe tới bomber biết bomber là gì và những bạn đã biết đến áo bomber hiểu hơn về dòng áo này, cách phối áo bomber sao cho đẹp nhất.

Bomber là gì? Áo bomber là áo gì?

Bomber là gì?

Bomber được ghép từ từ gốc “bomb”, cộng với hậu tố “er”, trong nghĩa tiếng Việt bomb có nghĩa trái bom, quả bom. Bomber mang nghĩa là phi công nắm bom, ở đây chính là những phi công lái máy bay ném bom. Họ thường xuyên ở cao trên bầu trời, nên cần những chiếc áo khoác đủ dày để giữ ấm cơ thể.

Áo bomber là gì?

Áo bomber có lịch sử hình thành y như cái tên của nó, chiếc áo này chính là trang phục “áo khoác phi công” mà những người phi công lái máy bay từ những năm 40 của thế kỷ 20.

Những chiếc áo khoác có đường viền bo ở cổ tay, gấu áo, đường kéo khóa được may thẳng kín nhưng tách biệt so với phần cổ và hai bên hông có túi được may chéo thì đó chính là áo bomber, item hot nhất mỗi dịp thu – đông rồi đấy.

Với mục đích trước đây là giữ ấm khi trời lạnh, những chiếc áo bomber ngày xưa chủ yếu được làm bằng chất liệu da, lông, len,… Trải qua thời gian, chiếc “áo khoác bomber” không chỉ là trang phục của các phi công mà còn dần trở thành item thời trang đẹp được ưa chuộng bởi nhiều nước trên thế giới.

Áo bomber là gì? Phối đồ với áo bomber sao mới đẹp

Áo bomber là gì? Phối đồ với áo bomber sao mới đẹp

Không hề lỗi mốt theo thời gian, áo bomber hiện nay được biến hóa thành nhiều phong cách khác nhau với đa dạng kiểu dáng, màu sắc nên phù hợp với cả nam và nữ. Điểm đặc biệt của chiếc áo bomber là nó rất đa dạng về chất liệu và màu sắc.

Bài viết liên quan:

>> Áo  parka là gì? Tìm hiểu về parka: Kiểu áo khoác được nhiều người yêu thích

>> Áo khoác măng tô là áo gì? Khám phá chiếc áo khoác cực chất cho cả nam và nữ

>> Jacket là gì? Khám phá BST áo jacket đậm chất Street Style

>> Blazer là gì? Bất ngờ với sự kết hợp của Blazer và Street Style

>> Tuxedo là gì? Tuxedo liên quan gì đến vest, suit hay blazer

Những đặc điểm nhận dạng của áo khoác bomber

  • Kiểu dáng: Tuy đã được cách tân rất nhiều, nhưng áo bomber vẫn giữ được những chi tiết đặc trưng như đường viền bo thun ở cổ áo, cổ tay và gấu áo.
  • Chất liệu: Áo bomber cũng có sự đa dạng về chất liệu như nilon, kaki, da, da lộn,…
  • Màu sắc: Áo đa dạng về màu sắc, nhưng phổ biến nhất là đen, rêu, xanh đen, xám,… Bên cạnh đó, còn có các họa tiết nổi bật khác nhau.

Phối đồ cùng áo bomber sao cho đẹp?

Tìm hiểu xem áo bomber có những đặc điểm gì nhé!

Áo bomber là loại áo không kén người mặc và có thể diện hay kết hợp với nhiều phong cách khác nhau, nó cho phép bạn dễ dàng phối đồ linh hoạt với nhiều kiểu dáng và màu sắc quần áo khác nhau. Để tạo sự hài lòng khi khoác lên người thì cách mix đồ thời trang cũng vô cùng quan trọng, dưới đây là một vài cách phối đồ bomber chuẩn mà bạn có thể sử dụng khi diện áo bomber.

Phối áo bomber cùng áo thun

Áo thun là một items thời trang vô cùng “dễ tính”, sẽ cực chất nếu bạn mặc áo bomber cùng áo thun năng động, sử dụng trong những ngày nghỉ thoải mái để dạo phố cùng bạn bè.

Áo bomber kết hợp cùng áo thun trắng, quần jean rách gối và giày thể thao là những item không thể phù hợp hơn cho những ngày bay nhảy, dạo quanh phố phường cùng bạn bè.

Phối áo bomber cùng áo hoodie

Trong những ngày mùa đông lạnh lẽo, một chiếc áo hoodie có mũ thể thao với áo bomber bên ngoài mang lại cho người mặc phong cách đơn giản, trẻ trung vô cùng nam tính. Bomber kết hợp áo hoodie cùng quần jeans là một combo hoàn hảo cho mùa đông giá lạnh.

Phối áo bomber cùng áo sơ mi

Áo bomber không chỉ dành cho những chàng trẻ trai khỏe khoắn, năng động, mà các quý ông lịch lãm vẫn có thể ứng dụng kiểu áo khoác đa năng hoặc đơn giản bạn chỉ muốn có một out fit đứng đắn, lịch sự hơn thường ngày nhưng vẫn giữ được dáng vẻ trẻ trung. hãy kết hợp bomber cùng áo sơ mi.

Có thể bạn quan tâm:

>> Overall là gì? Tìm hiểu về “Overalls”: Item cá tính đậm chất street style

>> Áo croptop là gì? Khám phá trào lưu Hiphop Croptop

>> Áo hoodie là gì? Mặc áo hoodie như thế nào mới đẹp

>> Sweatshirt là gì? Sweatshirt khác sweater thế nào?

>> Sweater là gì? Phối đồ với áo sweater nam nữ sao cho đẹp

>> Tank top là gì? Tại sao tanktop lại cực hot mỗi dịp hè

>> Polo là gì? Mặc áo polo như thế nào cho đẹp

Lời kết

Hy với với những chia sẻ phía trên về kiến thức áo khoác bomber, các bạn sẽ trả lời được câu hổi áo bomber là gì và cách làm sao để phối đồ với áo bomber đẹp. Nếu bạn đang cần tìm mua một chiếc áo khoác bomber đẹp và phù hợp với bản thân, đừng quên liên hệ với tripleR ngay nhé. Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!

Đây là bài viết: "Áo bomber là gì? Phối đồ với áo bomber sao mới đẹp" của tripleR thuộc nhóm chủ đề: , , .

29 thoughts on "Áo bomber là gì? Phối đồ với áo bomber sao mới đẹp"

  1. ሊንዳ ቴክኒሻን እያ።
    30/07/2023 lúc 22:06

    Greetings I am so excited I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I dont have time to go through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb jo.

  2. լինդա տեխնիկ
    31/07/2023 lúc 02:37

    I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage’s posts everyday along with a cup of coffee.

  3. ሊንዳ ቴክኒሻን እያ።
    31/07/2023 lúc 10:48

    Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.

  4. ሊንዳ ቴክኒሻን እያ።
    01/08/2023 lúc 00:26

    When I originally commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there a means you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

  5. 琳达技术员
    01/08/2023 lúc 01:41

    I feel this is one of the so much important information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. However wanna remark on few general things, The website taste is great, the articles is in point of fact excellent : D. Good process, cheers

  6. լինդա տեխնիկ
    01/08/2023 lúc 22:55

    Hi, its good piece of writing concerning media print, we all be familiar with media is a enormous source of information.

  7. daachnik.ru
    02/08/2023 lúc 05:30

    I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

  8. daachnik.ru
    03/08/2023 lúc 09:00

    Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any recommendations?

  9. daachkaru
    09/08/2023 lúc 08:18

    It’s in fact very difficult in this busy life to listen news on TV, so I simply use internet for that purpose, and get the most recent news.

  10. daachkaru
    09/08/2023 lúc 12:23

    I all the time used to read piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of internet so from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.

  11. buy autocad
    11/11/2023 lúc 09:45

    Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m looking to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

  12. buy autocad
    12/11/2023 lúc 00:13

    Hey there, You have done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

  13. buy autocad
    12/11/2023 lúc 13:31

    This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

  14. buy autocad
    13/11/2023 lúc 01:52

    WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for %keyword%

  15. buy autocad
    14/11/2023 lúc 12:41

    Hi mates, good article and nice arguments commented here, I am really enjoying by these.

  16. buy autocad
    15/11/2023 lúc 00:41

    Great article! We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the good writing.

  17. autocad
    15/11/2023 lúc 11:55

    Great goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too fantastic. I really like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.

  18. buy autocad
    15/11/2023 lúc 16:16

    For most recent news you have to pay a visit world-wide-web and on web I found this website as a most excellent site for most recent updates.

  19. autocad
    15/11/2023 lúc 23:16

    I don’t even understand how I stopped up here, however I thought this post used to be good. I don’t understand who you’re however definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already. Cheers!

  20. buy autocad
    16/11/2023 lúc 09:37

    I think this is one of the so much significant information for me. And i’m satisfied reading your article. However want to observation on few basic things, The site taste is ideal, the articles is in reality excellent : D. Just right process, cheers

  21. autocad
    16/11/2023 lúc 20:54

    Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

  22. glavdachnik.ru
    20/11/2023 lúc 17:09

    I’ve read several just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you set to create one of these great informative web site.

  23. автозапчасти
    25/11/2023 lúc 21:56

    Tremendous things here. I’m very satisfied to peer your article. Thank you so much and I’m looking forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

  24. автозапчасти интернет
    27/11/2023 lúc 00:52

    An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who had been doing a little research on this. And he in fact bought me lunch because I discovered it for him… lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this topic here on your web site.

  25. вызвать сантехника краснодар
    27/11/2023 lúc 09:25

    Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Kudos!

  26. запчасти по вин
    27/11/2023 lúc 20:12

    It’s remarkable to pay a visit this web site and reading the views of all friends regarding this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting knowledge.

  27. интернет запчасти
    28/11/2023 lúc 13:17

    Hi are using WordPress for your blog platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

  28. интернет запчасти
    29/11/2023 lúc 05:35

    whoah this blog is fantastic i really like reading your articles. Stay up the good work! You recognize, many people are hunting around for this info, you can help them greatly.

  29. автозапчасти
    29/11/2023 lúc 20:47

    I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I’m looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. cheers

Hãy để lại bình luận của bạn tại đây

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai.